I SPEAK MY SOUL...

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Tears...

Hi All,

Heres one of my utterly stupid but MOST innocent attempts at writing...Hope u dnt end up in tears urself :-) But wid a promise tht the better stuff is yet to come I allow u to proceed to read. Plss bear wid it :-)))

TEARS...

At times during solitude
Or when we are sad,
We are overcome by an emotion
Which I'm sure everyone has had.

And to display this emotion
Which within us does lie,
We actually do not intend to,
But a pearl is shed from the eye.

As it trickles its way down the cheek
Eventually making it wet,
All the more sympathy do we seek
& more attention we get.

It floods the eye with just a thought
& however helplessly do we try,
It just cannot be fought.

As it rolls further down your cheek,
You know your vulnerability is at its peak.
And this little pearl that is glittering & clear,
Is what we know as a modest little tear.

And then we realize the modesty that it has shown,
When that little tear has completely goneā€¦

~Pri..

9 Comments:

At 5:33 AM, Blogger As If said...

Babes you have giving such a life to the falling of tear, a poor soul like me took ages to comprehend it :)).

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger Priya said...

Hmmm...Dnt fret! Better late than, they say! :-)

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger HP said...

hmn..Good One :-)

Cheers,
HP

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger mattu said...

hey Pri,
Good one.......
really liked ur poems......
:) keep it up...lookin fwd to sumthing more :)
if this is amateurish then i dunno what is ur definition of the PRO!!!

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Priya said...

Hey HP,
Wat ws gud? My poem or my post in reply 2 Asif? :)

Hey Shivi,
I really liked ur this comment more than most posts I've read lately! :-)) Thnx fr ur compliments!! I gues u've jus motivated me 2 write better!! Coz i ws beginning to empathize wid u poor souls who hav 2 bear my poems! But fr now, the nest few poems tht wld com up are damn stupid 1s... :-)) So jus njoyyy 'em!...

~Pri..

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger HP said...

@Pri,
Both :-)

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Abhi said...

#Pri

aha !!!!
nice one Dude :))

Chow,
Abhi.

 
At 5:13 AM, Blogger Priya said...

Thnx Abhi :)

 
At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home