I SPEAK MY SOUL...

Friday, March 24, 2006

One fine morning...


Hi All!

I m back with one another “innovative” creation coming right out of my mind!! And innovative bcoz such stuff cld be written ONLY by me!! :-)) Jokes apart, this ws written by me long time back wen “one fine morning” I wake up only to know tht I wld be getting inspired by just a walk on t terrace! The inspiration probably ws not enough for me to write a great piece of work & rather I come with this write-up to continue to torture u poor souls! So I suggest u must read in between the lines too! :-))

ONE FINE MORNING...

One fine morning
as the sun rose high,
I knew I had to wake
And so I did with a sigh!!

Thinking of a strenuous day
which lay ahead of me,
I woke up & sat on the bed
waiting for my morning tea.

And then I rested in profound thought
as my body felt a bit sore.
But I had to feel better
for little did I know what nature had in store!!

I went up to the terrace
to have a brisk morning walk,
When my eyes fell on a barrel
full of grains kept in stock.

I picked up a few handfuls of them
and spluttered it on the ground,
& to my shock within no time
several little birds all over I found!!

And as they pecked on the grains
it was a lovely scene!!
To see together a flock of birds
so innocent and so keen!!

Cheers,
Pri..

7 Comments:

At 5:08 AM, Blogger As If said...

Hey yeh sab kab hua :))

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Priya said...

:-)) Very loooong time back!...

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Ziom said...

Hapi Budday Priya

did'nt had any of your contacts, other than this blog space :)

P.S : Nice poems

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Priya said...

Thank you very much!...

 
At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read wellbutrin swollen legs Renault 9 owner clubs groups quit smoking aids Tooth whitener consumer report funny answering machine messages audio wellbutrin sr tablets 150 mg

 
At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Tushar Sathe said...

ahh.. i could imagine them too,the birds.. awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home